A Planned Residential Development
Keswick Pointe's is a Planned Residential Development, or PRD. Keswick Pointe can call itself a Planned Residential Development because our commitment to implement the best land use, open space and water management practices
- 107 wooded acres including 28+ acres of open space
- Roads constructed to Tobyhanna Township specifications prepared for dedication to the Township.
- Central Sewer by Tobyhanna Twp.
- Central Water by Keswick Pointe
- Underground utilities to eliminate unsightly overhead wires and poles
- Stormwater Management system to direct water shed away from your property and retain that water for absorption and release into the natural watershed
- Fire hydrants and fire flow to protect the safety of your home
- Intersection and cul-de-sac street lighting so your guests may locate your home with ease and for emergency services
- Central mail boxes near the entrance for organized mail service
- Sheltered bus stop for the safety of school children no matter the season
- Playground, multipurpose sport court and picnic pavilion for your recreational use
- Architecturally landscaped entrance to create an address and welcome you home
You can learn more about the guidelines related to Keswick Pointe by clicking on the linked text regarding Chapter 155, Article 16 of the Tobyhanna Township Code.